Equitone Fibre Cement: One of the most economic yet safest options for exterior cladding.
EQUITONE® Fibre cement is a mineral composite material with outstanding aesthetic and physical properties designed as cladding by and for architects.
Every EQUITONE® panel is unique, showing the raw, untreated texture of the fibre cement base material. The fibre cement material is through-coloured, which means the surface displays the inner texture and colour of the core eternit material. No matter what facade design options you explore, the through-coloured materials can be transformed into crisp, monolithic facade details. The material can be perforated using waterjet or CNC machines, large or very small cuts can be made, it can even be embossed and printed. Some designers have used it for interiors or furniture.
The EQUITONE® through-coloured materials enables you to achieve flawless intricate details.
- Fire Safe (Non-Combustible and no spread of flame)
- Resistant to extreme weather conditions and temperatures
- Integral “through colour”, no ongoing maintenance required
- Installed life expectancy of at least 50 years
- Resistant to vermin, insects, mould growth, fungi etc.
Fibre cement is a cement composite material that consists of cement, cellulose and mineral materials, reinforced by a visible matrix. Nothing Else.