ACMF offers a unique range of Fire Resistant Aluminium doors with a wide range of configurations, openings and accessories. The aluminium systems originate in Europe and were developed by Reynaers Aluminium, one of the biggest system developers of aluminium joinery.
Reynaers Concept System® 77-FP includes a high-quality flush door system, which meets the elevated requirements regarding fire resistance according to European standards. With regard to security, different door variants are specially designed and tested for burglar resistance, smoke control and solutions for panic situations.This fire rated door range is realised with a wide range of door locks to meet every kind of locking demand, including motorised hardware. Aluminium joinery in combination with the use of steel clips, an endothermic core and intumescent strips, can achieve -/30/30 and -/60/60 minute fire resistance.
The CS-77 FP is one of the highest performing door systems available.
- SLS wind load resistance of up to 1500Pa
- ULS wind load resistance of up to 3000 Pa
- Water tightness of 1500 Pa
- Acoustic performance of 34 to 51 dB(A) depending on the glass
- Class 4 in air permeability (highest class)
- Optional bulletproof or burglar/security features.